Saturday, June 1, 2013

First Few Days

I arrived to Madrid at 9 in the morning.  I had zero jet lag because I had slept during the entire plane ride.  So immediately I got in a Taxi and left to meet up with Felipe at the Hotel Osuna which he had purchased a room.  After meeting up with Felipe we got ready and left for El Centre.  And the shopping began... 

We also split a cell phone that cost us only 50 Euros which including 40 Euros of credit.  Way cheaper than in the United States.  
First Wine of the Trip

                                                    Felipe with his hero in the back round

                                    Probably the most comfortable chair that I have ever sat on

                                                                 The Tour of Bernabeu

                                                 I burned my first pizza but ate it anyways

                                                             Felipe being a Tourist

                                    I'm wearing a Barcelona sweater at Real Madrid's stadium

                                          On the field at Bernabeu the Real Madrid Stadium


                                                            The view from my window

                                                            The view from our Terrace

No comments:

Post a Comment